＜What You Need＞
＜How to Play＞
Use your head and fill in the picture!
1. Click Random Puzzles, choose a puzzle size, choose a mode, and then click Start.
2. Use the numbers on the top and left side to fill in the squares.
3. The numbers represent the number of continuous squares in this corresponding column or row.
4. There must be one empty space between the sets of filled in spaces.
5. Solve the puzzle and move to the next round!
☆ Brain Training,Puzzle,Logic games,Picture ☆
Copyright(C) 2004-2021 AISE,Inc. All Rights Reserved.